vrijdag 27 april 2012

some old white bread some cooked apples bit sugar bit cinnamon hmmmmm

Ahhh yes this is simple got en gets me throug hard times with a litle smile on my face:)
Well simply it reminds me of real good times:D

leftover white bread what to do with it???? hahaha well here is an old recipe:)))))))

Put a layer of white bread without crust ince a greased baking dish and add a layer of coarse homemade apple compote on.
which is slightly sprinkled with cinnamon. repeat with another layer of white bread first and then a layer of coarse apple compote with cinnamon.
the oven must be preheated to 180 degrees then bake it at 180 degrees and bake for about half an hour sometimes a little longer :) tastes like apple pie is my absolute favorite dessert.

This is a very old recipe not mine really haha but i made it mine cause of no one in the whole wide world can make it like me:) i am unique and so is the breadpie i make hahaha really.

Well i do love to make my own apple compote why? hmmmmmmm i do have got my own very special apple tree with a story attached to it:)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten